As business look to social media to keep and attract new customers they should understand their customer’s engagement style. These are just some examples of styles reflecting diverse relationships between customer and potential customers.
- The Game Show Host (Giving stuff away or offering deals)
- Your Friendly Neighborhood Service Rep (Like a good neighbor, you listen to your customers)
- The Beehive (We’re all in this together people)
- The Community Builder(Always an acquaintance but never a friend)
- The Friend (Every customer interaction is like one amazing high-five)
It’s imperative that a business understand their customers’ needs and what type of social media will best engage their current customer base and at the same time expand the possibilities to connect with prospective customers.
For full article click below!